1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox softmodding - Is it really worth it????

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Fuzzy2006, Dec 21, 2004.

1. BR7

BR7 Regular member

The way I see it, if your gonna open your case to upgrade the HDD, might as well chip it instead of the softmod. If your keeping the stock HDD and want your warranty, I'd softmod. Personally, now with the xbox2 comming soon, why bother with the warranty, chip it and be done with it.

2. ghost666

ghost666 Member

This has probally been asked many times before, but i wouls be very grateful if someone PM me what i need to softmod and how...im a complete beginner. i dont know which websites are true and what is not; they all very on how to do it.

3. zuban

zuban Member

I've been playing on Xbox-live with a softmodded xbox (although I did not replace the hard drive and have been removing the softmod). I'm not sure how xbox live checks for modded xboxes, but for whatever reason, I've had no difficulty playing.

4. Duvelken

Duvelken Guest

@ Zeno

150.00 EUR would equal 204.163 USD

But you said yours cost 140 Pounds, not Euro.

150 USD would equal 289.11 GBP

USD United State Dollars ($)
    GBP Great Britain Pount (£)
    EUR Euro (€)

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool !

£140 is around €210
    210€ is around $270

!!!

5. BabyOGRE

BabyOGRE Member

Hey guys, Im interested in install EvoX with action replay and the Mechassault Exploit. I also want to be able to use the modded profiles in XBl, Can anyone help me out like step-by-step..or guide me in the right direction?

6. samusXP

samusXP Regular member

It costed me $9 to softmod my Xbox. I bought Splinter Cell, loaded the hacksave, and BINGO! I left the stock hard drive, but I plan to upgrade sometime soon.