1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox Software: Download Here!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by chunkhead, Sep 4, 2007.

1. XxJoeyxX

XxJoeyxX Member

This is very thorough thnx.

2. shBlaze

shBlaze Member

ok.. i had xboxhdm 1 and 1.9 but i couldnt get things workin this time around so i tried to do what you said and get your supplied version but it would not extract. I got errors. maybe the file is outdated/currupt? i use winrar to extract my zipped files. Also could someone plz reply to my post in the xboxhdm 1.9 super tutorial

~ BLAZE

3. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

shBlaze - someone will reply to the other one when they can; let's please not crosspost in future..

4. shBlaze

shBlaze Member

Sorry bout that Creaky. Don't quite know the rules around here. Didn't know that was a problem. But I did post regarding to this thread aswell. I thought my version of xboxhdm 1.9 was bad so I tried grabbing this one. When I went to extract it I got archive error or something. Maybe it's currupt?

Last edited: Mar 26, 2008
  5. creaky

Nah, i got my xboxhdm from that link so it's fine

6. JabJab42

JabJab42 Regular member

Excellent thread ChunkHead! Your a champ once again.

7. creaky

Last night i noticed that Auto Installer Deluxe is at version 4.20 (since March) and there's a 4.21 update pack dated from May. Bit the bullet as it was time i figured out how the update packs work; turned out it was a piece of cake so i ended up with a DVD+RW and a DVD-R of AID 4.21 (i have a few xboxes and as we all know not all xbox drives read all discs). Successfully updated 3 machines overnight (one of those has an Xecuter modchip btw), XBMC has a load of new skins and bugfixes..

(all my machines were done via AID 4.10 previously, so all my XBMC installs were was @2007-08-12 before).

All working pretty well, it's nice to have a few more skins to experiment with, and had a very quick glance at the XBMC changelog, it's good to see many, many bugfixes have been put in since the version in AID 4.10.

p.s. AID 4.10 thru 4.13 have been retired now according to http://www.aidtracker.com. Also noticed that 4.20 and 4.21 Update are retired too!

edit- As of today 03/07/08 there's another new AID version - 4.30 (and 4.30 Lite too) - so that's now the newest version.

edit- 30/09/2008: new AID version - Auto-Installer Deluxe v4.31 (Update Pack)

edit- 11/12/2008: new AID version - Auto-Installer Deluxe v4.40 (ISO Release - Full and Lite Version)

edit- 16/04/2009: new (and FINAL!!) AID version - Auto-Installer Deluxe v4.50 (ISO Release - Full Version)

edit- 13/05/2009: The folks at xbox-hq.com have released XBMC Installer Deluxe v1.0 ~ http://www.xbox-hq.com/html/postt24831.html

Chunkhead you may want to update the first page of the thread...

Last edited: May 14, 2009
  8. dong2310

dong2310 Member

9. creaky

it just worked for me (i mean the rapidshare link is still valid, i haven't tried downloading it). if it really is broken you can always use SID 4.0 instead...

10. Alilep17

Alilep17 Member

Hello,I am a noob and am working on trying to softmoding my xbox.I have looked above and beyond online to try and find a how to guide that I could understand without any luck...untill now!I would like to thank chunkhead 100% for the wonderful job he has done with this guide.It is very easy to understand and use.I just had a few simple questions before I did attempt this myself:

1.I have an original sealed copy of Splinter Cell but on the cover it says "best of platinum hits" the game was made in 2002,will this work to softmod my xbox anyways?

2.Do I need the whole list of programs listed in the how to guide to be able to softmod my xbox?Can you just list me the most common and simplest to use so I don't get too confused,please?I am only planning on using the xbox to store music and maybe a few games.Nothing major until I get a bigger hard drive,LOL!Thanks.

11. creaky

that's fine; what's no good are the Splinter Cell sequels

just have a look at my post on the top of the second page

12. Cheehwawa

Cheehwawa Member

If I download action replay from rapidshare how would I get the savegame onto my Xbox?

Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
  13. creaky

You still need some physical way of getting the files onto the xbox ie a memory card is the easiest. Or if you're a little more brave you can try via USB, see chunkhead's signature for links to his other threads for that

14. sergiovv

sergiovv Regular member

does someone knows if playstation 1 or 2 games can be playable on modded xbox

15. BlkMagic1

BlkMagic1 Active member

i don't think PS2 games can be played but PS1 games can be with the playstation emulator

16. sergiovv

sergiovv Regular member

do you have any idea of how to convert a ps1 game to transfer it to xbox?

oh and thanks for answer!!

17. anssaien

anssaien Guest

Thank you My friend i'm a new member!

18. adamshrek

adamshrek Guest

can some 1 pleez give me a link to were i can download the xbox (1)action replay softwere because i can not find 1

19. creaky

Any reason you haven't clicked on the 2nd Red link down, on the very first page of the very first post in this very thread ???? as i just checked if it still works (and it does). You can borrow my spectacles if you wish.

20. adamshrek

adamshrek Guest

get an old controller and a memory card and a usb wi a female port and then just chop both in half and tap each half to the othe oposit lead if u no wat i mean if u dont go to www.youtube.com and type in how to make your own action replay