1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox Software: Download Here!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by chunkhead, Sep 4, 2007.

1. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

The clue is in the name of the link... have you even looked at the link ?, it's for AID (Auto Installer Deluxe).
    Download version 4.40 and burn to a disk..

2. ds_dude

ds_dude Member

i dont need the autoinstall version i need one where i can plut them to the hdd my self as my xbox has lost most of its files and it wont read any of the discs ( and iv used a shit load of makes and types beleve me ) with no luck so i need to ftp the fils to the hdd manualy so is there a slayer or aid that you manualy put on the xbox ?

3. ds_dude

ds_dude Member

does any one know where i can get the manual install version of slayer 2.7 or 2.5 as my xbox will not read the auto install versions or is there a way i can make the auto install into a manual version ? please help me out guys this is doing my *bleep* nut in now

Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  4. creaky

How about you watch the language and do some searching thru the forums ?

5. xyteam

xyteam Member

first of all when you downloaded aid or whatever did you get an iso file once you unrared it?
    also which programme did you use to burn the iso to dvd/cdr?
    the best programme i have found for burning xbox isos to dvdr/cdrw is dvd-decryptor.
    i would suggest trying one more burn with dvd-decryptor and use good quality discs not cheap ones.

6. ds_dude

ds_dude Member

right creaky sorry for the rood words but im geting annoyed and i dont know what to look for when it comes to the manual version i only found out from a friend who told me that you can get them but could not rember what to look for and xyteam iv been using nero 6 and imgburn and iv been useing the best discs that i can buy from the net shops the lot with no luck plus my bro in law has tryed it as well with no luck eather dude plus most of my fils are missing when he ftped into the xbox so he just said we need to reinstall the slayer and no slayer only comes with a exe file when i use 7 zip to unrar it iv tryed using qwix to turn it into a iso but it cant find the slayer berfor and after i have unrared it so creaky what do i have to look for for this manual install version of slayer ? and xteam i guess i need to redownload slayer for this iso file then dude ?

7. xyteam

xyteam Member

first of all check your pm box,the link i sent you is a download to slayers and once you unrar it you will get an iso file.no need to mess around with qwix or anything.
    just unrar it and burn if you wish to use imgburn then go ahead but this is important make sure you burn the iso at the slowest 1x or 2x.
    use a good brand of media.
    one more thing no version of slayers can be used from the hdd the only reason you think that is because someone used slyers2.5 to install the dashboards and format your drive in your xbox.thats when the green flubber screen appears you got slayers2.5 at the bottom of the screen instead of microsoft.

8. ds_dude

ds_dude Member

ok thanks and iv found out from a site that its most definatly my evox.inithat has got messed up some how so i got me a copy and im going to try that one if alelce fails then i will follow your advice but it sounds like it is my evox.ini is currupted as i only got MS Dashboard, Reboot, Power Off, Settings and backup showing when i turn it on so thabnk you for your help and i know im dumb but iv never messed with consols and pcs befor and im trying to learn it all the hard way round lmao

9. xyteam

xyteam Member

to be honest you would be better off installing unleashx as a main dash as evox dosent really give you much options.
    im presuming you are going to ftp your evox ini file into your xbox.

10. ds_dude

ds_dude Member

[[/quote]
    to be honest you would be better off installing unleashx as a main dash as evox dosent really give you much options.
    im presuming you are going to ftp your evox ini file into your xbox.[/quote] yeh im going to do it tomorrow as i dont have a roughter ( i know you dont have to have one but its some much easyer ) and if it dont work then im going to use 2.6 and that dvddecoder program you sent me and if that dont work eather then im going to blow it up

11. ds_dude

ds_dude Member

hear is a question what came with the slayer's evox 2.5 ? ( as in programs like averlanch as iv got mine working but load of programs are missing and so are my emus can any one tell me so i can fined them and TRY to install them back on my xbox thanks ppl

12. jrm23

jrm23 Member

will downloading the action replay program give my computer viruses?

13. creaky

from page 5 on this thread ~ http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_jump.cfm/557450/4127036

New (and FINAL!!) AID version - Auto-Installer Deluxe v4.50 (ISO Release - Full Version)

Sob, sniff, AID you will be missed.

edit- I had just started using T3CH XBMC builds from here ~ http://t3ch.yi.se but @ 13/05/2009 the folks at xbox-hq.com have released XBMC Installer Deluxe v1.0 ~ http://www.xbox-hq.com/html/postt24831.html so take your pick as to what to download.

edit- I tried out Xbox Media Center Installer Deluxe, it quite rudely replaced my UnleashX dashboard with XBMC (i use UnleashX as the dash across all my xboxes and use XBMC as an Application). Reinstated the UnleashX dash by copying the evoxdash.dbe file from another xbox then extracted the new XBMC from the Xbox Media Center Installer Deluxe ISO and FTP'd the XBMC folder over to the xbox (after renaming the xbox's original XBMC folder out of the way). It works fine this way but I think i'll stick to the T3CH XBMC builds from now on. The T3CH page now has the 9.04 Babylon Final of XBMC listed (i was using T3CH RC1 for a while), i'm just applying that to a couple of my boxes.

edit- Also, see the Installer Deluxe Wiki page ~ http://wiki.aideluxe.com/index.php?title=Main_Page suggested from here ~ http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_jump.cfm/772516/4677270

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  14. ds_dude

ds_dude Member

not to sure if you have norton try copying it and google it and if it has a green tick then its safe if you dont just download it and find out lol

15. Who_U

Who_U Member

hey chunkhead, could u please up Easy EvoX Trainer Maker, and possibly even a tut??

ta

16. haydensc

haydensc Member

How do u put these files on the xbox.

17. creaky

You could start by reading thru this very thread...
    Have you read page 2 ?, as back in 2007 i documented my first attempts at softmodding my first xbox in the first post on page 2...

18. haydensc

haydensc Member

I did. I trying to do this by my self. I got everything down but just copying the files on the xbox. Do u need a special adapter to plug in your computer our somthing. Our is there a way u can put it on a cd and transfer it to the xbox. Please help me because your the only guy that responded to me.

19. creaky

First of all you'll need to ditch the text speak...

You either need an Action Replay adapter (or a modified USB lead), any one of three game discs and the various software already listed.
    The very post here ~ http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_jump.cfm/558747/3378509 details all of this....

Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
  20. haydensc

haydensc Member

Thanks i got all of that done. Now i just wondering how to put the emulaters and roms onto the xbox harddrive. DO i do it the same way i just did with Action Replay adapter. I get everything else excpet this.