1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox Software: Download Here!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by chunkhead, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Kyther

Kyther Member

this is a very helpful thread ive been looking for most of these files my bro gave me his old xbox with a bad hdd so thank you :)

2. haydensc

haydensc Member

Hey kether how did u put the files on the xbox.

3. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

4. sergiovv

sergiovv Regular member

xbox still alive
    i still do prefer xbox than xbox360
    reason : xbox has too many features xbox360 does not.

5. thefreaks

thefreaks Member

hi i have a question ( i hold my hands up and admit im a compleat idiot and this might take some explaining for it to sink in for me ) i just got my hands on a working copy of slayers 2.7 auto installer but the thing is i cant ftp any of my data to my pc as my pc is in the living room and xbox is up in the loft ( my game room ) so ftping any data to pc is out of question thank to the wife. so if i use this disc and dont back up data what will happen will i just loose game data and the old softmod data and old chip data and install fresh new data or turn my xbox into a huge black papper weight ? also i remember ther being a guied on what to do with slayers 2.7 but it seems to have been moved has any one got a copy of that document or will i have to keep looking over the net for one ?

6. CdNJakoB

CdNJakoB Member

Hey anyone I need help...
    I have a small problem, I found an old modded xbox with an aid 2.1 mod
    Thing is when I go to system and then update the update downloads and the says update server not found...but the update Dl'd?
    If anyone was any thing else to add of want to help me a bit on how I can get this thing really kicking that would be awesome.
    Any options you guys want me to check that's kool...

7. ahmedamer

ahmedamer Member

hi guys/// ihave a problom /irenamed the xboxdash.xbe to xboxdasha.xbe in my xbox c drive but when i restarted my system it says the eror 16 // my hdd is locked and my xbox dont play the dvds and i dont have the eeprom file? what can i do to fix that?????????? please please heeeelp

8. ahmedamer

ahmedamer Member

so why nobody answ

9. creaky

Please search the various xbox forums (especially the bold stickied threads) for error 16, errors such as this have been posted on/solved for many, many years, the answers are here for the finding..

10. THEGUY420

THEGUY420 Member

how do i softmod with action replay and mechassault on xbox original?

11. creaky

Erm have you read the sticky thread up top of this very forum ?, and the first post on page 2 of this very thread (that you posted in)....

12. locobrown

locobrown Regular member

Its been a long time since my last post here at Afterdawn. Its true, that the XBOX 1 scene has slowed down considerably and it has died even. Now that the RGH is readily available for 360, homebrew on the 360 is most alive than ever. I still use my XBOX 1, but not as often as I used to. The XBOX 1 can now be considered vintage and a value asset for us who love homebrew.

13. Arthur007

Arthur007 Member

Howdy, I dont know whats going on but I have followed the xboxhdm tutorial to the letter several times and it just wont work for me. The first problem I come across is I put the eeprom in the folder then burn the iso and all goes well until it loads up and then tells me that some of the functions will be disabled because it cannot find the eeprom. So I create a hd tools floppy and try that. All is well until I try to hddisab command and it says device is not ready. I want to put a bigger drive in my xbox and maybe clone the one thats in it but thats not really an issue as there is always ftp. HELP lol

14. lawrencejd

lawrencejd Newbie

i try to download but its says server NOT found?

15. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Ok there's a reply back at retrozone , i've asked the guy to elaborate as his answer is unsatisfactory. However if you can't do it i'll organize some discs to get the drive re-locked.

You also need to stop placing questions in old threads as my & c4arns replies are being deleted. Start a new topic you can do it in the xbox360 section

16. lawrencejd

lawrencejd Newbie

Ok thanks and so sorry for bothering you with silly questions, I'm new with these staff, please let me know when the disks are ready to upload.