1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX SPIDER CHIP NEED BIOS HELP

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by xboxlife, Mar 1, 2005.

1. xboxlife

xboxlife Guest

PLESE PLEASE PLEASE COULD SOMEONE HELP WITH THIS LITTLE PROB I HAVE INSTALLED MY SPIDER CHIP AND IT WORKS FINE BUT APART FROM THE MAIN SPIDER SCREEN COMING UP IM NOT SURE WHAT TO DO NOW? IV GOT THE OPTION TO LOAD BIOS!? BUT DONT KNOW WHERE TO GET THE (FREE) AND ALSO WILL IT PLAY MY BACK-UPS AS IT IS? GIRL CONFUSED PLEASE HELP (TEEHEE)

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Let's turn off the caps lock next time we post, shall we?

3. mdsup

mdsup Guest

you got msn messenger or aim?

send me a private message with your screen name, and we can work something out.

4. seitz85

seitz85 Member

hey i was looking for a a bios to flash my spider chip 1.1. I am a complete newbie. Any help would be apreciated.

5. tyche7

tyche7 Member

The M8plus bios is the best -- if you have a v 1.6 xbox use the M8plus_16 bios. Once you flash the bios (there are guides on how to do that even on Spider's website) then you can install a dashboard. I highly recommend EVOX (Evolution X). Version 3935 is the most recent...if you can find something like "Slayer's Evox Auto-Installer" then use that (it's amazingly easy).