1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox Stuffed

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Dunxtn, Aug 20, 2003.

1. Dunxtn

Dunxtn Member

okay, this is what happened to me..
    I have Xecuter2, I didn't install it myself, so I know nothing about it..
    few days ago, I was playing with EVOX 1.8.458, and I was able to ftp, etc... until I uploaded my original dashboad to xbox and change it to ms***, which allows to look at my original MS dashboard when I click on MS DASHBOARD on my evox menu. I clicked on the menu and it went to the original dashboard as I expected, but I didn't know how to go back to evox so I reboot my xbox and it happened. My xbox won't boot anymore.
    So I tried more, I put a game disc in, it worked. so I went on burning another iso for EvoX.v1.8.3752, now I can boot my xbox. but I can't ftp! so I tried, I tried and tried.. still with no joy.
    THe worst is, this morning when I want to try booting the xbox.. the disc that used to be able to boot the xbox won't work, and when I put my game disc in, it won't load also. all that the xbox does is keep rebooting,
    Any suggestion?

2. teedo757

teedo757 Member

You might want to try to burn an iso of an older evox dashboard. Also make sure you are burning onto a cdrw. If it has the mod chip installed and you dident play with the bios you should be able to load a normal cdrw. If it wont boot from the cdrw my guess is that the problem is the cd and not the xbox.Try using a different disk and burn at a slower speed.