1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox torrent sites

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by tran36, Feb 12, 2007.

1. tran36

tran36 Member

Does anybody know any good torrent sites for xbox..I been searching but most of them you need to register and they are not accepting anybody....

2. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

www.black-cats.net is a good site for game torrents. I am a member but do not have a invite yet. So until I have one to give away I would recommend using a tool called Bit Che. You start a search from within the program and it searches, I believe, 7-9 popular torrent sites and puts all the results in a neat little window were you can list them by # of seeders, overall share ratio, etc. Very handy piece of software.

3. Bigjoos

Bigjoos Guest

You are invited to sign up at our new gaming only site - i'manidiot edited by ddp - where we have great staff and a fast growing user list , so if you just want to be a user or think you could contribute by being an uploader then sign up and pm me - i'manidiot2 edited by ddp - site staff leader and we will sort it out for you

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2007
  4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

Bigjoos, no pimping of your site unless you pay for it, post edited