1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox turns red/green and says call customer support

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by E-Era, Jan 30, 2005.

1. E-Era

E-Era Guest

I have the Xecuter3 chip with xbox v1.5.I took off my mod chip to see if my xbox would work with out it because I was having problems disableing it.And now when i turn it on it goes red/green and instead of loading ms dashboard it says call customer support in different languages and has the number '5' at the upper left side of the screen.And it will not go to the ms dashboard.I also flashed the chip and it loads up the flashbios menu with no problem but it wont load ms bios...I need HELP!!!!

2. Twinski

Twinski Regular member

just go over all of your soldering points. make sure EVERYONE is good and solid.

3. E-Era

E-Era Guest

I just looked over it and it look good.Nothing looks wrong.But why when i hold the power/eject button it says call customer support with the number '5' at the top left??

4. fedaykin

fedaykin Regular member

5 - kernel - HDD not locked (retail bioses require the hd to be locked)

perhaps this is why?

5. E-Era

E-Era Guest

Thanks it worked . my xbox hdd had to be locked BUT! now i got a bigger problem . I flashed my hdd with flashbios v3.03 and when it finsh flashing it . it turned off and i turned on and nothing was changed it still said flashbios v3.00 . I dont no whats the problem .
    Thanks

6. fedaykin

fedaykin Regular member

what are you trying to do here E? are you trying to update the x3's os?
    or are you trying to flash a bios so you can play back ups?
    i pm ed you

Last edited: Jan 31, 2005
  7. E-Era

E-Era Guest

I just want to flash xecuter3 so i can pop in EvolutionX
    Thanks