1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox UnleashX Question..

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by shawtz, Jun 13, 2007.

1. shawtz

shawtz Member

I've got this X-box with UnleashX in it.. It was working fine last night when I got it, worked for 3-4 hours.. Put a regular game in and then the UnleashX screen stopped coming up when the Xbox was turned on.. So I guess I'm asking.. A: How do I get the Unleash screen to come up.. B: Why would it stop comming up? And when it does with the non-xbox games..It says its unable to read the disc, make sure its audio/video/ or Xbox. Before then it would just bring them right up...

2. casper007

casper007 Guest

Give some more details of what happens when u turn your xbox on.

3. steimy

steimy Active member

so, you did nothing other than put a reatil game in the drive? Just curious because i have had mine for a few years and the dashboard never stopped working.
    Also, is it softmodded or does it have a mod chip?
    Have you tried starting the Xbox with both the power button and the eject button. If dual boot mode was set up then starting with one or the other should take you to different screens.

4. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

When theirs no disk in it goes to the Unleash dashboard,when you put in a game and then eject it will take you to the original Xbox dash.Start the Xbox with no disk in it and it should take you to the unleash dash

5. shawtz

shawtz Member

When the Xbox is turned on, it goes to the regular screen. Music/Setting/Etc. After the retail game was put in and played for awhile. We switched it to a burnt game and it wouldn't bring up the Unleash screen.. Its a brand new Mod Chip. Not sure we've tried turning it on with both buttons, but I'll remember that and try it. And we tried turning it on without a disk, same thing. The Unleash screen wouldn't come up.

6. saxf14

saxf14 Guest

Well... i had the same problem at first i put evolution X but the i went to the menu and i put remove softmod. Then i tried softmodding it again but this time i put unleash X. It worked good at first but when i restarted it took me to the menu where you install the softmod? after that i couldn't do anything? it would just start the games. so i removed the softmod again and i restarted the Xbox it went to the regular Microsoft screen. So i resoftmodded it for the 3 time. and when it says shut down i press yes. but when i turn it back on it shows the screen where you intall the softmod? any help?

-Martin

7. steimy

steimy Active member

saxf14, start a thread of your own with the problem. This thread is for solving shawtz's problem. It gets too confusing to try and solve 2 different problems in one thread.