1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox updates

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Pumpkin5, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Pumpkin5

Pumpkin5 Member

I need help. Have been playing burnt games living in Thailand for the last 2 years. I have just bought a wireless xbox connecter and attached it yesterday, as I want to use the windows media center to watch videos. Immediately, my xbox was updated and we cannot now play any of the burnt games.
    Two questions : Can I undo the update and play the games again?
    Can I use the wireless connecter to watch videos or will it always repeat the update and stop the burnt games working?
    Thanks in advance

2. funksoulb

funksoulb Regular member

The most recent 360 dashboard updates flash your 360 with a new stock firmware, which is why burnt games no longer work. All you need to do is reflash it with the latest LT+ version for your drive.

As for being prompted to update again, that won't happen until the next dashboard comes out (which is supposedly in the next month or two).

3. Pumpkin5

Pumpkin5 Member

Thanks, but how do I do this?

4. funksoulb

funksoulb Regular member

Identify the type of drive your 360 uses, then Google for guides. The JungleFlasher guide (you can get it as a PDF from their site) is a good one.