1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox v1.6 and xecuter 2.6

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by twodog, Jan 27, 2005.

1. twodog

twodog Member

I hope someone can help? I’v read all the forum and I am still stuck.
    I have a xbox v1.6 hard wire (4 wire + 5v) for the xecuter 2.6, I also have the xecuter programmer ( tried M8_16 and M8plus16) but no matter what I try, I am still getting blank screen with blue light on and off twice then remains on. Is it because I am not programming chip correctly and can anyone help?

Thanks all but I have worked it out and all is working great. You can mod the xbox v1.6 with the xecuter 2.6 but not as a solderless.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2005
  2. bigvod

bigvod Member

you cant mod a 1.6 with a2.6 you have to have a x3

3. sjchu

sjchu Regular member

Why not? I have used many different modchips on v1.6 without any problem. X3 is no different than other LPC-based modchip as far as supporting v1.6 goes.

4. bigvod

bigvod Member

like what?

5. bigvod

bigvod Member

like what?

6. mdsup

mdsup Guest

you can install a x2.6 on a 1.6....whoever said that you can't is a retard...the 2.6 chips require you to flash a 512k bios to bank 2...this is the only way the 2.6 chips will work...so you need to flash m8_16 in 512k size to bank 2...if you do this the chip will work just fine.

if you don't know what you are talking about don't post, keep your mouth shut...

7. Razzor777

Razzor777 Guest

I have done 3 1.6 xbox with an x2.6 and 2 1.6 xbox with the alladin advance xt,,,they all work fine

8. ttmactt

ttmactt Member

i have a x3 on a xbox 1.6 i have x3 bios on it and i just copy a evox cd but my flashfxp doesnt work when i try to connect it im connecting through a router i even try a wire from pc to xbox still dont work im trying to get emulators on there and games can someone please help me?