1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox with Xenium Ice PLEASE Help!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Jpen2004, Dec 9, 2004.

1. Jpen2004

Jpen2004 Guest

I just got my pre modded xbox and i have no idea how to use it. and i was told that i should be able to put the games directly onto my xbox but i have no idea how. can someone please help me figure this out. i am so new at this.

2. MidniteJ

MidniteJ Member

When you turn on your Xbox, do you see the Xenium menu? Also, search the web and find the user guide for the Xenium Ice modchip.

3. Bohefus

Bohefus Regular member

Most premods have the chip installed but they don't have dashboard software installed or a bios flashed to the chip.
    Backed up games won't play without a hacked bios.
    If you press the eject button instead of the power button on your xbox the Xenium menu will appear.

You'll need to find a bios and ftp it to your xbox hardrive.From the Xenium software, select Launch Menu/Add a new item/Flash/Choose File/
    It will then bring up the partitions on your xbox hardrive (C:\E:\ etc.) find the bios file that you ftp'd over and flash your Xenium.You can set it to boot automatically from this bios.You also need to Flash the chip with the MS bios, you just choose the option of TSOP instead of FLASH in the (Launch Menu/Add a new item/Flash/Choose File/) sequence and select Retail Kernel.

Then you need a dashboard like Evolution X or Avalaunch.

There's only about 5 gb of usable space on a stock xbox hardrive.You won't be able to fit many games on the hardrive without changing it out for a larger one.

Look here under tutorials http://www.xbox-scene.com/
    to find out how to network your xbox to your pc.

Look here for info on your chip http://www.teamxodus.com/

I love Xeniums

Last edited: Dec 14, 2004