1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Jerren, Dec 17, 2003.

1. Jerren

Jerren Guest

Ok i need help, i have a xbox v1.5 with xecuter 2.3 lite w/ 120gb hd. I flashed the chip with evoxm7. Now i need to know how to get EvoX onto the hard drive, i have slayer 2.5. When i turn it on, there is no dashboard because the hd is brand new. I cant even play games so i need help, i tryed to put the slayer disk in but the eject button just flashes red/green and says call customer service on the screen. Please help!!!

2. dolemite

dolemite Regular member

load up slayer and let it format the new hd for u

3. Jerren

Jerren Guest

Well it never loads it, it just goes to the part where i need to call customer service, because it has no dashboard.

4. Halfflip

Halfflip Member

You can't just stick a blank hard drive in your xbox. I got the same message I think you are talking about when I tried to use a new hard drive. Here's the way I put in my Maxtor 120GB HD. First I flashed my Chameloan modchip with the D.6 Blue BIOS just to make sure I flashed it right. Next I used the team xavier auto installer and installed evox on my retail HD that comes with my xbox. From there you have to FTP into your xbox and copy your C: and E: drives to your PC. Then use Configmagic that comes with the awesome team xavier auto installer and unlock your retail hard drive. then shutdown your xbox and physically insert your new HD. Use your evox boot CD (team xavier auto installer) and format your new HD you just installed. Then lock your HD. Now, FTP back into your xbox and transfer your C: and E: drives that you saved on your PC back into those same partitions on your xbox hard drive. Once you have completed ALL these steps, then you shouldn't have that error message appear anymore.

5. Jerren

Jerren Guest

thanks ill try that and let you know how it went.

6. dolemite

dolemite Regular member

that's the same thing as using slayer auto installer...it will install the c and e essential files so that ur new blank hd will boot up