1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by YoungC, Dec 24, 2004.

1. YoungC

YoungC Guest

Where can i get a softmod software and the best brand to use

2. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Itools, and use the 007:Agent under fire exploit. Make sure you have the ORIGINAL copy of Agent under Fire, because the platinum edition WILL NOT work.

3. YoungC

YoungC Guest

what it do so use Itool and 007:Agent to u need to connect it to your pc are can u do it all from your Xbox

4. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

No, 007:Agent under Fire is an Itools exploit that you use to load the media x menu, which will install Evox or MXM. You need to have Action Replay or make your own in order for this to work.

5. YoungC

YoungC Guest

so u bug and ask so many question but when i do all that i can copy the games to the xbox and dont need the game in the xbox to play it

it would be really nice if u just told me how to do that cuz I want to use a softmod and i read somewhere that the softmod will only play some games not all please out me out

6. punqewe

punqewe Active member

I have a package made up of the 007 gamesave,I will pm you with and addy for it. I used the 4981.67 Xecuter2 bios (reads as a 4980.67) that's been tweaked so that the intro 'flubber' is now blue and instead of the camera just rising it will rotate around the flubber...then it goes to a blue 'X' logo. I also switched out the raincoat for 0.7 instead of 0.5 so you don't have to go looking for that either. PS the bios is the 256k size.

7. YoungC

YoungC Guest

my yahoo name is prettyboyfromDa