1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by bestusmal, Jun 18, 2007.

1. bestusmal

bestusmal Member

I have a psp 3.40 oe-a cfw. I was wondering can any xbox games work on a psp. Can it support it? Because i really want to play Halo on my psp.

2. fisherz

fisherz Member

lol the psp kicks ass but dont you think your asking a little much?

3. drakex

drakex Regular member

Let me answer that question with this answer:

The PSP is not physically capable of running any PS2, Dreamcast, XBoX not even N64 games... some N64 loaders give too much... in other words the chip, processor and all of the PSP components is not good neough to run them.... You cant load a Sedan Car with 5 tons of Dog food? Can you? And ifyou do, what happens?

4. algtz1

algtz1 Regular member

What about NDS emulation? Is the processor not powerful enough to handle NDS roms?

5. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

6. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

LOL, PSP has the pontential to emulate PS2 since PSP graphics card is a bit more powerful than the PS2's graphics card, and it can run N64, check out Daedalus R12.

NDS on a PSP? I almost died laughing.

7. tylerscoo

tylerscoo Regular member

Why would it be so funny if they can run ps1 games it would be possible and the analog stick would be touch screen its that simple. Im no expert or anything but i think that most roms would run full speed. But most ds games suck except for harvest moon.

8. algtz1

algtz1 Regular member

The reason why I asked is because i spent a crap load of money buying DS games for one of my boys and the one is asking for a PSP but I don't want to spend more money buying umds when I have a crap load of nds games.

How is that new Daedalus R12? Can it play the roms at full speed? I know version R11 had trouble playing at full speed.

9. FranceLab

FranceLab Member

R12 isn't out yet but it should be pretty soon.
    check it out here.
    Daedalus is R11 is very impressive. The roms aren't quite full speed yet, but they are quite playable. Audio is kind of choppy when turned on and it slows it down a bit, but if you turn it off it'll boost the speed a bit. Rom compatibility is pretty good as well.

10. drakex

drakex Regular member

I dont think PS2 will run properly more when you are missing 4 Buttons R2 L2 R3 L3 analog sticks... for the PSP sure put a double screen on the PSP, let me know how SMALL you can see the screen on this thing. and the touch screen CANT be emulated by the analog, I own both systems and I can tell you, NO WAY! Try playing Wario Touch and tell me what happens, now for the DS guy, best thing would have been instead of buying loads of games, to get a R4DS card, look it up in the froogle.com or sky2k.com find out what it is. As I did I wasted $50 on a good card that emultes all games on my DS console, you should sell the DS on ebay or Amazon.com and get the PSP, flash it and there you go.... I will PM you some advises also.