1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX2DVD

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by fastkart8, Dec 21, 2004.

1. fastkart8

fastkart8 Guest

Does anyone know where I can get this software? Also i just got evox last night and i was wondering where u click 'games' under the menu button does that mean u can burn games to the harddrive? I dont have a mod chip...just softmodded it.

2. Sincere63

Sincere63 Guest

you can find the newest xbox2dvd and any other app that you can think of through xbins. you have to have a ftp program. i use flashfxp, then you also need an IRC program. i use mIRC. after you have those two things you simply bring up mirc and choose the EFNET server to join. once in that server you put in /join #xbins next you'll get another screen that'll pop up and you put in /msg xbins !list after all this you'll get another screen and it'll give you a distibution address,nickname, and password. now you'll bring up flashfxp and click on the lighting bolt and goto quick connect. this is where you'll put in that information. here you'll see 3 folders and you'll want to goto the XBOX folder. here you'll find everything that you'll need for your modded xbox. this is where i get all my upgrades, and you don't have to try and find everything on the net.
    about the evox question. you have to have the app to burn the games. so where you are lookin at isn't for burning games. that's where you'll find your games at once you have them on there.
    hope this all helps

3. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

BTW,it's DVD2XBOX.

4. Sincere63

Sincere63 Guest

i was just stating it the way he had it.