1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox360 live

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by ryan0780, Mar 25, 2007.

1. ryan0780

ryan0780 Guest

wats the easiest way to get my xbox360 live i have a ntl box (now virgin media!) every time i try it goes through the process but it comes up sayin mtu failed! any ideas?

2. E_Pizza

E_Pizza Regular member

have you tried phoning ntl and asking for tech support on how to set up xbox live?

Also i used to have bluyonder which was basically NTL. Live worked fine for me.

Although i was sharing my connection through my using Windows XP Internet connection sharing. Have you maybe considered that?

Just out of curiosity is it through a router your connecting the 360 to or straight into the modem itself. And is it a surfboard modem by any chance? Cause i know they have a web interface which is 192.168.1.100 i think?

I've tried to google it for the exact address and i cannot find it

3. ryan0780

ryan0780 Guest

tried through a wireless router plus tried it straight through my ethernet connection on back of ntl box! not very brainy when it comes to all things technical!

4. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

did you sign up for xbox live? i know dumb questin but i made this mistake..

5. E_Pizza

E_Pizza Regular member

you know this is actually a very good point right now the xbox live service is down and when the MTU test is running it pings the diagnostic server

Consequently invalid details which means it cant find my account. Now i know the MTU is fine but its failing.

have you tried using the join xbox live link on the dashboard?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2007