1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox360 problem urgent attention please

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by sean723, Oct 15, 2007.

1. sean723

sean723 Member

hi everybody was wondering if you could hel p me i used to have a 360 and it was flashed my a mate worked okay and i had the samsung 162 flashed for backups and pioneer 122 for burning as well as the necessary software but few months ago if broke it fell of the stand long story but any way i bought new 360 same as my old one just new not the elite version here is my problem my mate flashed it okay but games that worked in my old 360 will not work in the new 360 that i have any suggestions
    would it be that the two drives are different cause the drive in new 360 is different from the one in my old 360
    also here is how i back up my 360 games i use
    samsung d162 flashed (for reading the game)
    pioneer burner 112 (for burning backup)
    schtromextract latest version for extracting game onto hard drive
    xbox backup creator for backing up games
    clonecd registered version for reading iso and burning to disc
    wat am i doing wrong as i did this for playing games on my old 360 and had no problems
    would it be the type of blank dual layers i am using
    i myself thought the machine had been flashed wrong but i didnt think so cos if that was the case then the xbox would not play anything
    i tried to back up my original of bioshock on both schtromextact and xboxcreator and it just loaded to main menu and gave my an error message to remove disc wip and put back in makes no difference so is it the type of discs im using

please help me as i think this is a grt forums where everybodys helps everybody else so suggestions are welcome thnaks in advance cheers

2. sean723

sean723 Member

just adding another piec e of info to my thread should i upgrade my pioneer firmware will that make a difference