1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox360 problems

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by playhalo2, Jan 18, 2007.

1. playhalo2

playhalo2 Member

yo i got my 360 the first december it came out- december 23 exactly- and it didnt have any problems until now... now it freezes a lot. the power cord is ripped and I will probably end up paying $20 or w/e it costs for a new one but my main problem is that it freezes almost rite away wen im playing gears of war. it seems to be checkpoint and freeze, and then other times its just freeze. its really confusing because i can play a bunch of games of halo or a full game of madden without any freezing or even lagging. anybody have any tips or suggestions?

2. knockemv2

knockemv2 Regular member

does it freeze on xbl menu or capign if its on xbl ur connection might not be fast enough to hold a game like that and if its campign it might be ur disk

3. playhalo2

playhalo2 Member

well it was campaign and campaign over xbl but its not the connection becuz i play halo2 on live and it works fine. mite be disk though havw to chek to see if there r any scratches.