1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox's future

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Spyder22, May 16, 2007.

1. Spyder22

Spyder22 Regular member

how long are they going to keep makking original xbox games....anyone know? thx for the help

2. steimy

steimy Active member

no one knows any exact time.

3. Spyder22

Spyder22 Regular member

any info such as an approximate time would be real cool. my current xbox is trashed and im wondering if i should get anotherone or not?

4. steimy

steimy Active member

depends on how many games you have and like to play. Like for me the answer would be yes. I have a ton of games, some i have never even had a chance to play. The streaming media functions on XBMC are nice to have as well. PLus all the classic games on all the emulators.
    But since getting my 360 i never use it or my PS2. But i still like the fact that they are there if i feel like playing them.

5. vegeta999

vegeta999 Member

In addition to that, XBOX games are no longer being seen in top Game stores in France. Maybe a few and the console can barely be found aswell. Its either sold out or not selling ! XBOX360 PSP PS2 PS3 DS WII and PC games are mainly found now. XBOX is jus dying out. PS2 is jus loved, its been there much longer than XBOX and im wondering what XBOX is lacking. Once this rumoured XBOX180 comes out, XBOX might totally be off the console shelves because at this time, its not doing so good.