1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xboxscene.com Gone???

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by megadunderhead, Feb 25, 2015.

1. megadunderhead

megadunderhead Regular member

Weird has anyone noticed the forum page on xboxscene.com is no longer working it says account suspended at first i thought it was because i hadn't logged in in a long time to the site but i tried even firefox which has none of my user names or passwords and it wouldn't connect at all as well it says account suspended i was thinking maybe they lost there servers

2. richietea

richietea Regular member

xboxscene.com might have been compromised like the TX forums.

Edit: After a little digging i found this on another forum..the Iso Zone

"Can someone else here check and see if Xbox-Scene Forums have gone again as when I tried go there today I'm getting an "Account Suspended" page? Last weekend the site was down and as I haven't posted there for about a month I know it can't or at least shouldn't be my personal account with the problem, unless somebody has hacked it of course.

The Xbox Forum has been almost dead ever since it returned, I think it has had about a dozen posts since it returned, three or four of them my ones. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole forum had gone again but I would like confirmation."

This was posted Oct 2014

It was briefly up again on the 26.11.14

I searched for recent posts but they all end around the same time.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015