1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xboxx controller to pc

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by dannyshaw, Aug 2, 2007.

1. dannyshaw

dannyshaw Regular member

soz if wrong place to post

hey i play games on my computer alot nowadays im fed up with using keyboard i was thinking as xbox 360 control is usb could it work as pc controller?

await ur response

edit: will the wifi controller also work if i get a converter adapter sort of thing

Last edited: Aug 2, 2007
  2. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Yep, last year me and my mates played Emulated N64 games on my Computer (because of the large monitor) using three Xbox 360 controllers and a PS2 controller! lol

It's easily done, there are drivers around, I believe on the Microsoft website.
    I'd also recommend the program Xpadder, to play games that have default key layouts using your 360 controllers. It allows you to assign any of the 360's buttons or sticks to any input you can give a PC via keyboard or mouse, from the letter/number/control keys (ctrl,alt etc.) to mouse clicks, the scroll wheel, mouse movement itself and the escape key!

3. jazbebies

jazbebies Guest

Yeah microsoft made sure it would be compatible with both console and pc. That program sammorris suggested is a gooden, makes it soo easy getting to playing the games.

For using the wireless controller you will indeed need a special usb receiver for the pc which allows you to use all the 360's wireless peripherals with it.

4. dannyshaw

dannyshaw Regular member

fantastic thx alot peeps