1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XDVD Mulleter please help pleaseeeee

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by catsee, Apr 28, 2007.

1. catsee

catsee Guest

i have mirc i have flashfxp i went to xbin.org and i dont know how to get the installer or exe for xdvd mulleter please please some1 help me out

2. catsee

catsee Guest

now that i have mullet beta 7 how do install it ? theres no installer? come on guys get back

3. cman675

cman675 Member

just click the .exe file in the folder. mine was XDVDMULLETER.exe or whatever. you dn't install it. it just runs.

4. catsee

catsee Guest

dude there are a bunch of green n yellow papers with 2 videos xbox n xbox 360 videos and lastly theres something called xdvdmulleter when i click on it, it says application failed initalized properly now i have the version from xbins n off this site and both do the same im using beta 7

5. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

you probably need to have .NET Framework 2.0 installed

6. catsee

catsee Guest

maybe i need to install some else microsoft fram? i dont know help me out guys pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

7. catsee

catsee Guest

98 im thinking the same thing send the link

8. catsee

catsee Guest

yup i need fram ur right

9. catsee

catsee Guest

i need help ok i have the sammy drive i have old firmware i dont have firmware 5 or better all i have is origianl xbox iso how do i play it on sammy i have street fighter anniver it on the xbox list of games i can play on the 360 can u give me a step step on what to do using mullet. the mullet ask questions that i cannot answer

im not giving up im very close

10. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

11. catsee

catsee Guest

dude thanks for the link but i want some1 to actual answer my questions i dont have firmware 5x n higher i use the mullet on street fighter n it didnt work while making the game the mullet asked questions n i didnt know what to click on etc so all im looking for is some1 to actually tell me i dont need firmware 5x n better n to click on abc n step 123 to make the game work ive wasted over 10 dual layer games these arent cheap some1 save me some money pleaseeeeeeeeee

12. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

You're trying to take an original xbox game and make it 360 compatable with DL discs? Because you need 5.x to run them on a single layer dvd+r

13. catsee

catsee Guest

i got it but i need 1 question answered after i choose rebuilding options then i click on the first option, then it says xbe replacement option now on some games it says xbe pass test those i can burn n play then sometimes it says xbe failed n i cannot get them to play, my question is when the xbe fail what do i do? please let me know then u can kill thread oh yeah thank u for the help everyone

14. catsee

catsee Guest

oh yeah when it faisl it asks for a replacement default.xbe file

15. catsee

catsee Guest

sorry that should say fail

16. catsee

catsee Guest

come on guys i need help with this replacement default.xbe file please help me out

17. catsee

catsee Guest

did i offend people thats why no 1 wants to answer my question? all i want to know when using the mullet of the xbe fail what should i do?