1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xecuter 2.2 lite plus problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by fongkong, Oct 26, 2003.

1. fongkong

fongkong Member

from instructions with chip and what i've read here, everything went correctly until i update bios. after bios updated and xbox shut off, when i turn on xbox with chip "enabled" it turns on and off twice real fast and then eject button just flashes red and green while nothing shows on screen and the dvdv tray wont eject. any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. bigniggy

bigniggy Member

I have an xecuter 2.3 lite plus and I de-soldered the holes, put the chip in (like 3 weeks ago) and it worked fine, I have used flashftp and backed up my games, done it all...now for some reason today I tried to start up my xbox, out of no where all I get is:

3 failed attempts to start up, ending with the flashing red/green light on the cd tray open button. It has worked before, so I am pretty sure the chip is fine, but what must I do? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

P.S.
    Sorry, forgot to mention (if it matters) that there is the 2 blue lights on the chip and the 1 on the switch.... Just so you guys know if your trying to help. Thanks.