1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xecuter 2.2 Lite problems

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by skyline22, Dec 1, 2003.

1. skyline22

skyline22 Member

i jst fitted my Xecuter 2.2 lite mod chip in my xbox all the lights r on on the xbox and the chip and the xbox works fine when the chip is turned off but when i turn the xbox off and turn the chip on and then turn the xbox back on all the lights turn on on every thing and u can hear the xbox but its just a black screen and nothing comes up and it wont eject the draw either

2. brandonba

brandonba Regular member

its probley the lpc points there not lined up i had the same problem.

3. skyline22

skyline22 Member

i have sorted it out now it was cuz i was using a rgb scart & i had 2 the scart that come with the xbox.

but now i'm stuck on flashin the chip i says flashing then turns off then i dnt no wot 2 do

4. brandonba

brandonba Regular member

download evoxm7 bios they are the newest,get a dummy file i got mine from xbox-scene.com. then burn them on a cd-rw or whatever, on data mode,iso 9660. make sure when u put files on the disk to burn, put bios first. thats about it.

5. skyline22

skyline22 Member

i want to install this bios Xecuter2.4979 or this bios Xecuter2.4977
    but i dnt no how to do it & if i pm u my email address can u send me evoxm7 bios plz with the dummy file please cuz i cant find it any where thanks

i'll pm u when i get a reply

6. brandonba

brandonba Regular member

i dont no how to get a pm i tryed b4. you can use those bios to.

7. ModIt

ModIt Member

Hey i need some help here i just put in ma X2.2Lite and its in proper the comswell screne comes on and ask for the flash disc and there is where am stuck. I tried slayers 2.5, EvoX, and the flash utility for the comeswell and none of them even move the screen and it recognize the cd cause was named bios and it found it and said no bios found and am using imation cd-rw for the burning.

8. skyline22

skyline22 Member

i got mine workin so ModIt if u pm me with ur email address i'll send Xecuter2.4977 and the info how to flash yor chip with it

9. kennycr

kennycr Member

I installed my 2.2 Lite and then flashed with the M7 bios. AFter that when my xbox starts up, it is just like normal with the xbox logo and Microsoft under that and then goes to the clock settings. What gives?