Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by xJus10x, Aug 31, 2004.
which one do you guys think is better need answer A.S.A.P. Thanks!
I know it isn't a option,but I would go with Executer 3 when that comes out.If I had to choose between the two you are trying to get I would go with Executer 2.3 pro.I have a Executer 2.3b Lite Plus which is the solderless chip and it works flawless.The good thing also is that Executer has alot of support on their modchips.
Must agree with L-Burna, the executer chips are the best. The 2.3 series is a great chip, the X3 will have features others just dream about. You'll be able to ftp the chip from its own setup screen for starters. But it is a very advanced chip. You could start with a 2.3 and then upgrade down the road. Here are the chip features.
2MB Flash Rom With 15 Bios Storage Options
Dedicated 256K Backup Rom with a new Linux based bios (Can be upgraded to any bios you wish)
i2c Bus for X3 Config LIVE!
New Enhanced 16 x I/O Bus for Full LCD support (and other future hardware addons)
All LCD modules to be custom made with adapters so no soldering required (also working on a 320x200 Matrix LCD for future release)
Flash Protection Control
Mod Enable - Quick Press reset to boot from 2Mb Flash Rom (External LED will indicate GREEN LED)
Mod Disable - Press reset >1 second (External LED will indicate RED LED)
Quick Press Power+Eject >1 second to boot from 256k Backup Rom (External LED will indicate YELLOW LED)
HDD Activity LED
LAN Activity LED
D0 Control (Disable Mod Via Software)
Wire Install Option + Included Wire adapter
Pin Header Install Option
New No-Solder Pogo Pin Install Option Available
New external programming interface
Compatible with all current bios's
Supplied with all adapters & cables
X3 Config LIVE!
All X3 Config Live! features are displayed on screen
* All works direct from new X3 on any new install.
* Select which bios bank to boot from on-the-fly
* Switch to either retail bios mode or FULL debug bios mode
* Display / Edit bios names from each bank
* X3 Auto names bios banks from filename of bios
* Full DHCP & Static IP Support
* Built-in FTP Server with Boost Mode (Over 11,000kb/sec !!!)
* Built-in Webserver
* Flash BIOS via HTTP
* Flash BIOS via FTP
* New FTP Based Bios Storage System
* Control all BIOS / Mod functions and settings from HTTP & PC App
* Enhanced BIOS flash speed
* Built-in Onscreen Keyboard
* Built in screen shot capability (White + Back)
* Boot to X3 Config Live from any dashboard without resetting
* Quick Reboot feature on the gamepad (Black + back)
* Customize all features of the bios on-the-fly
* LBA48 Live Control (Select Partition 6 or 6+7)
* IGR Live Control (Enable or Disable)
* Quick Launch Feature (select different features to be executed with gamepad combos)
* Customize startup animation colors on-the-fly (With Active Color Picker System)
* 6 Xbox Logo color presets
* Customize startup flubber colors on-the-fly (With Active Color Picker System)
* 7 Flubber Color Presets
* Change Camera Angles of the startup animation (select between 15 options or choose random)
* Enable / Disable wireframe flubber
* Enable / Disable TM Symbol on Xbox Boot Logo
* Change background colors of the startup screen
* Custom startup logo (x3logo.bmp on E drive - 256 colors 180x50)
* Password your XBOX for extra security
* Change your power LED color on the fly
* Set your Internal Fan Speed on-the-fly
* Enable or Disable Reset on eject hack
* Boot to original MS Dash
* Boot to original MS Bios
* Load Bios from HDD C, D, E, F and Flash (both 2mb Flash Rom & 256k Backup Flash Rom)
* Load Bios from DVD-ROM and Flash (both 2mb Flash Rom & 256k Backup Flash Rom)
* Format & Partition HDD
* Install & Partition Brand new HDD (ready to FTP in less than 5 seconds!)
* Lock / Unlock HDD
* Create a data file (x3data.txt) on E drive with all your Xbox's settings and information. Also includes all your flubber / logo color information for sharing.
* Set / Display Video Mode
* Progressive Scan Control (480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i)
* Set widescreen / letterbox
* Set / Display Game Region
* Set / Display DVD Region
* Display HDD Password
* Display All Xbox Live Configuration
* Display All Network Configuration
* Display all Eeprom public and encrypted data
* Display Xbox Version
* Display Video Encoder Version
* Save XBOX EEPROM to X3
* Restore XBOX EEPROM from X3
* Auto Save EEPROM to X3 on first install
* Save Settings to EEPROM
* Set default dashboard
* Setup custom dashboard selection (5 Different Dashboards - You choose)
* Set drive to boot dash from (C E or F)
* Set LBA48 settings
* Auto Fix of corrupt date / time
* Many Warning dialogue boxes to make it difficult to do something wrong.
* X3 Software Intergration to other dashboards
* Brand new X3 Bios Manager for the PC - MANY new features including full BIOS configuration via built in webserver
* Custom text Display on boot
* Display X3 Config Live Version
* Display Dip switch selection
* Display Soft Bios Selection
* 100% XBMC Compatible
* New Avalaunch LCD displays
Wow i think ill wait for the X3, when does it come out. and will evox be easy to install on it?
I think when the X3 comes out it will probably be a solder chip.I am just assuming this,but I heard they are working on a solderless adapter for it.If it is possible for you to find someone near you that can do a modchip install or if you are experienced with modchip installs then I would say yeah definately get it.I think this chip is gonna be dominate out of all the chips out as of now with no doubt.
It should be out in about 7-10 days. They found a last min bug and are fixing it. Don't fear the solder!!!! The eset eject no solder adapters will come with the chip, alsong with a pin header, all wires and a cool new led switch. Just use the pin header for install. It is very easy and will allow you to swap chips (not that you'd ever need to swap the X3) if needed. Just practice on any board (old vcr, comp motherboard or any junk thing. If you have a 1.6 you just need to attach 4 extra wires to rebuild the lpc points. Again not too hard. PM me if you have specific questions about this. Team x's site has lots of info on the X3. As far as dashes, they will all work, but the bios will be new. But flashing will be cake. 1. install X3 2. Boot up xbox 3. Follow onscreen menu for ftping the new bios directly to the chip!!! No worries, it has a backup bios if you really screw up, but I can't see how. No bios boot disk, no need to use a dash disk. Just ftp everything!!
Separate names with a comma.