1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xecuter 2 help - can't see or access HDD games

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by Shadowwww, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Shadowwww

Shadowwww Member

Hey guys I'm sure you would've got this question somewhere or rather but I didn't have any luck finding it. Anyway I had Xecuter2 installed a while back and everything was working fine I could chuck games onto the Xbox HDD and play them through the chip and I could modify the HDD (copy games, erase games, check HDD size etc etc). But then one day I turned the Xbox on the menu completely changed and removed some of the options I had before (the vital one like accessing games off the HDD, copying games etc). All I have now is

MS Dashboard
    Reboot
    Power Off
    Settings
    Backup

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

None of these lead to the HDD or the games I have on there, and I am really baffled on how to fix it, thanks for any feedback!

$hadow

Last edited: Feb 23, 2007
  2. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

which dashboard is that? can you ftp?

3. Shadowwww

Shadowwww Member

It's leads to the original Xbox (microsoft) dashboard but the dashboard im using on the screen is Slayer EvoX I believe.. I should be able to FTP.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2007
  4. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

I know your problem now. Follow the link below to learn how to do ftp.
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/333781

DO EVERYTHING BELOW HERE AND GOTO THE LINK ABOVE AND POST THEM OVERTHERE. BECAUSE I HAVE CODES OVERTHERE TO FIX YOUR PROBLEM.

-when you get connected, list all files and folders on ROOT of C and E drive.
    -look for evox.ini file on C and E drive. ftp it to desktop and open it notepad. Copy everything and paste over there.
    -after i fix it you will have all the options back.

I SEE YOU ON OVERTHERE

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2007
  5. Shadowwww

Shadowwww Member

Thanks alot TheReturn, everythings working fine now! =D Thank you very much for the help and looks like you help out alot on these forums so keep up the good work mate !:D.

Cheers,

$hadow

Last edited: Feb 25, 2007