1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XECUTER 3CE INSTALLED + FLASHED - NOW WHAT TO PLAY BACK-UP?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by xboxlife, Apr 19, 2005.

1. xboxlife

xboxlife Guest

Please really need help here guys installed chip and works great with new bios but no option to play back-ups ? is there supposed to be? and if not is it a dashboard i need if so which ones best and how can i install it without linking my xbox to pc?

2. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Just load the evoX dashboard to your Xbox. Check out this site on how to do this, http://home.comcast.net/~x3guide/Old/index.html

Click the dashboard installation link.

You should still be able to play burned games on your chip without a dashboard.

3. xboxlife

xboxlife Guest

I HAVE X3 BIOS ON THE X3 CHIP IT LETS ME DO STUFF LIKE LCD SCREEN BRIGHTNESS, Fan speed and loads of other cool but usless things anyideas what option i should go on to boot my back ups?

4. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Dude, there wont be any options in your bios to boot your backup game, that is why you should get a dashboard like I said in the post above. Here is what you do if you do not want to get a dashboard and you want to play your burned games. Insert your burned game, make sure the "blue" light is on on the switchbank, and bam, your backup game will boot up, pretty tought huh. If you want the option to boot backups, you'll need a dashboard!

5. xboxlife

xboxlife Guest

wicked il try thatr but when i turn on my xbox i have a xecuter 3.3 screen apeare (thats with no banks selected) if i select a bank i just get (load bios from cd/load from hdd/hdd format/lock/un-lock) ? so how can the game start without entering either of these screens?

6. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Ok, on your bank do you have the first two switches to the right on the 1024 bank? If you do not they should be.

Are you going to the bios screen when it starts up? What kind of options do you see? like X3 Config Live, Boot to Dash, Reboot, and options like that?

Are you sure that your chip is flashed? If not follow the directinos below, otherwise discard them...

Find it on MIRC, and if you do not know how to use MIRC follow this guide: http://webpages.charter.net/modchipzone/xbinshowto.htm

Get the new X3 3108 bios.

If you cannot find it, PM me and I'll help you out.

So after you get it, you need to be in flash mode on your X3 chip, do that by holding both the power button down and the eject button down and your switch bank color should be purple.

Here is a flash guide: http://www.teamxecuter.com/flashbios/

7. xboxlife

xboxlife Guest

Q:/Are you going to the bios screen when it starts up? What kind of options do you see? like X3 Config Live, Boot to Dash, Reboot, and options like that?
    A:/when i turn it on (xbox) the xbox start film comes up as normal but with xecuter sign at bottom then goes straight to x3 config so then i go to my tool bar evox then im stuck what to do come chat on msn messenger il pm you my email ok mate

8. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

alright, sounds good!

9. xboxlife

xboxlife Guest

SORTED i was using the wrong media it wasent reading my dvd+r media so i changed it and its all good now dam samsung drives lol

10. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

ahhh yes, +R is not the best for Xbox drives. Glad the problem was as easy as that to figure out!