1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xecuter Blaster 360 or an alternative...

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Compaq, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Compaq

Compaq Member

Hiya

Was wondering, if anyone here uses the blaster 360, and whether they could share their experience, is it worth the buy? also anyone experienced any techniqal diffuculties with it. And one more thing :p, if at all possible, i'd like not to have to open up the xbox cause im not too confident with electronics, is there any alternatives to playing backups out there, which don't require you to open up ur xbox? oh! and one more thing, if another bigger topic has already been opened up on this, could someone redirect me...hey afterdawn, it's be nice if ur forums had a 'search' feature :)

Danks y'all

2. wabashman

wabashman Active member

in my opinion the blaster is a waste of money, it only takes 10 minutes to open the xbox up. and you have to open it up to play burnt games, no other method right now. and the forums do a have a search feature. its actually very easy to see...its the long white rectangle next to the word search towards the top of the page.