1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xecuter Blaster 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by heat4yoaz, Jun 21, 2007.

1. heat4yoaz

heat4yoaz Member

if i use the Xecuter Blaster 360 to flash my 360 do i have to keep it in the console to play back-ups? can i just flash it and use it on another 360? or do i need on for every 360? also what other things do i have t o do to my 360 before i use the Xecuter Blaster 360? my 360 is stock with samsung drive.

2. itzjonny

itzjonny Regular member

The Blaster360 is meant to update the firmware on the same console; but you can use it on others as well. This means both consoles you want to flash would void the warranty.

i dont have the 360blaster myself but however I hear its just an add on just to flash ur firmware whenever without opening the console and over again.

3. Core_A

Core_A Member

I am new at this, but can you use the XECUTER BLASTER 360 to play backups without the use of a modchip? If so, where can you find the firmware for it, and can you brick the Xbox 360?

4. itzjonny

itzjonny Regular member

like i stated; the Blaster360 is only meant for "Flashing the DVD Drive" the device itself doesnt make it run backups; its meant for flashing the dvd-rom drive and theres no mod chip needed. You can find the firmware's anywhere.

5. Core_A

Core_A Member

Thanks for the help. So the divice is just used to update the frimware and/or backup games. The device also makes frimware easier to update, and the frimware (depending which one it is) will help to play backups?

Thank You Again

6. itzjonny

itzjonny Regular member

Blaster360 > UPDATES Firmwares ONLY.

Flashed DVD Drive > Plays Backups.

understand the differences?

the blaster360 is used for flashing the dvd rom drives without opening the 360 over and over again.

the backups only plays thru an FLASHED Firmware.

7. pesaddict

pesaddict Member

were can i get this in the uk and how much is it