1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XECUTER BLASTER 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Core_A, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Core_A

Core_A Member

Hello everyone, I am new here so I would like to apologize in advance for any stupid comments and/or questions.

I have the Xbox 360 and I wanted to mod it to play backups. What are opitions are out there? I was looking at the XECUTER BLASTER 360 and was wondering will this let me play backups? Or, do I still need to install a modchip to do it? I did look at the topic on how to play backups without the modchip, but I am afraid of bricking my Xbox 360.

Thank You Advance for any help and/or comments

2. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

No, it will not let you play backups. You either need the firmware flash or the dvd drive mod chip.

3. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

ya the blaster is only good for not having to open up your console everytime you wanna flash with updated firmware. you shouldn't have to worry about bricking your drive as the devolpers of the software pretty much created it to try not to brick the drive. but firmware flash is by far the way to go, cheapest and easiest. there are tons of tuts on afterdawn that tell you how to do both samsungs and hitachis which ever one you have, being very descriptive in them as well. if you follow the tut you should not have any problems.