1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xecuter Lite Plus vs. Xecuter 2.6 + Solderless Xapter

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by suburban, Jan 7, 2005.

1. suburban

suburban Member

I'm going to order a modchip for my xbox but am getting confused. The tutorials I have seen show how to install an Xecuter Lite Plus which screws down and is solderless. Here is a link to show it.

http://www.xbox-modchips.com/tutorials/x2liteplus.htm

Whever I look to order a chip all I can find is thie Xecuter 2.6 + solderless Xapter. Here is a link to show it.

http://www.system-mods.com/index2.php

Are these the same thing? Will that Solderless Xapter work with that chip?

I'm just afraid that I'll order something that doesn't work as expected and I want to make sure I'm doing it right.

Thank you

Last edited: Jan 7, 2005
  2. JohnLan

JohnLan Guest

I recieved the xecuter 2.3B Lite Plus mod chip for my xbox and I put the chip in the game system and all the lights turned on. From this point on I am lost. I dont know what I need to do to make this thing work. Please help me get my system to work.

Thanks

3. suburban

suburban Member

4. JohnLan

JohnLan Guest

A buddy of mine had an extra one so he hooked me up.

5. lcarbutt

lcarbutt Regular member

surburban the x 2.3b lite plus is an old chip that is not in production anymore(it was actually a solderless chip) now xecuter use solderless adpters instead of solderless chips. it will work as long as you dont have a v1.6/1.6b xbox in that case you will HAVE to solder OR buy a spiderchip instead. Johnlan flash your chip with a hacked BIOS then put a dashboard on it.

6. JohnLan

JohnLan Guest

I have a xecuter 2.3B lite chip and I just down loaded EvoX. is there anything else I need?

7. JohnLan

JohnLan Guest

how do I flash with a hack bios?