1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xecuter LT Clip and LT Switch v2 NO SOLDER

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by kalidus8, Jan 3, 2012.

1. kalidus8

kalidus8 Member

I am looking for a simple No solder modchip with an on/off switch so I can Go on live with my real games and play offline with my backups. Please tell me if anyone has it currently with latest dash and if there are any better options.

Plus. If I install this chip, Must I do anything else to the 360 itself as in firmware...etc?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
  2. craig1975

craig1975 Regular member

It's not a modchip.It's just a way to be able able to read/write custom firmware to your dvd drive.There are non-solder solutions available now but you will have to pay for the relevant tools needed.With the LT clip you still have to cut traces and if you don't know what you are doing you could ruin your 360 or end up paying for someone to repair your balls up.Look at the stickies at the top of the 360 section and there are some excellent guides of how to do it and what tools are needed.Also there are drive emulator options that you could explore.Hope this helps.

3. kalidus8

kalidus8 Member

Just the answer I was looking for, thanks

4. craig1975

craig1975 Regular member

No problem.Happy to help.