1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xecuter working on GC

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by L-Burna, Mar 18, 2005.

1. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I saw that team Xecuter is about to mess with GC.My impression is this is really good news.I have a Xecuter modchip for my Xbox,and I love it.Anything I put in my Xbox it plays flawless.I am wondering are they going to release a modchip for the cube,and if so is it the direct boot modchip.If they do that would be awesome.

2. Artlover

Artlover Member

I aggree, this is great news.

I expect to see some decent bios's from 'em (hopefully viper compatable), not to mention their own line of modchips that I wouldn't doubt would be no swap. I'm looking forward to see what they start doing.

3. gulliver

gulliver Regular member

well, then you guys are gonna be upset. it's been posted on maxconsole that they are making full-size dvd cases for the cube (which isn't really a bad thing).

but who knows, maybe they're working on a bios too. i highly doubt they'll make a chip for it though.

4. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Ummm...gulliver where do you see team Xecuter is making GC cases bro.I think it is still a mystery what they are working on for GC.I think you mean xtender right,they are working on GC cases and gamecubecase.com.

5. gulliver

gulliver Regular member

my bad...I don't know shite about xbox cuz I've never been interested in it. I guess the names both sounded the same to me:)

Last edited: Mar 20, 2005
  6. pusky

pusky Guest

If you are looking for the teamextender Game cube XCM crystal series

"Manufacturing has begun after the initial testing and prototype phases and the Game cube XCM crystal series is literally flying off the production line. We decided to give you a little ‘sneak peak’ at the production process in order to completely you assure you that the GC XCM crystal series will be available at a store near you very soon!"

http://www.teamxtender.com/

7. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Hey pusky I meant http://www.teamxecuter.com they are working on something,but I have no clue what it is.It is ok if you guys got confused,you are definately right about xtender though.Yeah they are making the xcm cases,which are probably going to look nice no lie.

8. pusky

pusky Guest

Sorry I should have read closer, I will go looking to see what I can find.

Thanks,
    Pusky

9. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

It's cool man don't worry about it alright.I went and read off their forums,and they did mention that it wasn't a modchip.They said that ps2nfo.com had been spreading rumors about what they are making.Only time will tell,and I am proud of Xecuter also.They said that ps2nfo tried to bribe them like every other site,saying they wouldn't get far without ps2nfo.The peeps at Xecuter laughed at ps2nfo,because they don't need them which is what I definately agree with.That has to be the best news I heard about it so far,other than that whatever they do make won't be with ps2nfo.com .Which was cool with me since I don't use them,and for the distributors and other sites related to them.They are making themselves look kinda bad for even being apart with ps2nfo to be honest.Anyways I was trying not to post alot on the ps2nfo relation to Xecuter,because they are smart enough to see how ps2nfo treats people.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2005