1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xecuter3 for xbox 1.6

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by Vapanda, Oct 25, 2004.

1. Vapanda

Vapanda Guest

I just recently purchased an xbox v 1.6. Although the websites claim that the Xecuter3 is compatible with v 1.6, I was wondering if there are any known issues with it, or even if the chip works with v 1.6.

2. scottas

scottas Guest

It works fine on a 1.6, you just need to do the lpc rebuild. Xecuter is coming out with a lpc rebuild tool http://www.teamxecuter.com/index.php scroll down to pics and descrition. The only thing different from other versions is there is no temp readout support (common to all chips) but other than that it works fine. Just make sure to use the latest X3 bios.

3. showan

showan Regular member

it doesn't work with the version 1.6b xbox systems....I went through this bullshit for two weeks. Apparently if the manufacturer date on your xbox is after september 13th 2004 it's a 1.6b and does not currently work well with any modchip. Team Xecuter is trying to work on a solution right now.

4. jimmy42

jimmy42 Regular member

They have now released a fix for v1.6B chips, a new cromwell with the updated RAM speed for the Hynix chips on the v1.6B