1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xecutor 2.6 boot up problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by cdonis84, Sep 28, 2004.

1. cdonis84

cdonis84 Member

Alrighty, I just installed the xecutor 2.6 lite mod chip in my xbox(first time doing this sort of thing) using the solderless method. Once i plug the mod chip onto the x-adapter or xapter, and plug in the power cord i get the blue LED on the chip, and green LED on the switch.. ok good. Now when i hook up the video cable and power on, it will NOT go to the cromwell bios screen.. it instead goes to an "07 screen" which says contact service and support. Does anyone know why the bios screen isnt coming up? I've checked all plugs on the board and they are secure.. so anyway, ALL help will be greatly appreciated!!
    edit: i have a v 1.6 xbox(i think) just bought it about 3 months ago

Last edited: Sep 28, 2004
  2. scottas

scottas Guest

Did you rebuild the lpc? It is a must for the 1.6.

3. cdonis84

cdonis84 Member

Nope, ive only recently found out that the xapter will not work for the v1.6 xbox.. figures, you know re-sellers of the chip should fusking mention it.. i guess ill have to pull out my 7th grade soldering skills.. lol, havent done that shit in like 10 years.. i can do it tho, just solder the header they sent me into the LPC slot.. just curious though, how would you rebuild the LPC ?