1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xenium Gold wire question

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by Eyedea707, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Eyedea707

Eyedea707 Guest

Ok I was new to modding the xbox and when I was installing this chip I didnt know the wires just slip in and they dont go in that deep into the motherboard. Well I pushed on one of the wire and the wire snapped and I lost it. LoL. Just my luck. Now I was wondering what exactly are those wires called. Because I really want to mod my xbox. This time hopefully with out so much ignorance. Thanks in advance.

2. JOHNSTARR

JOHNSTARR Regular member

Are you trying to mod using the zenium sp gold solderless into a xbox ver. 1.6? I'd have to say it's next to impossible cause I've tried over 5 times in the past with no luck. 1.0- 1.5 is a piece of cake since only 1 wire is needed but the 1.6 sucks azz with the extra 4!

You either need to learn how to solder, learn how to softmod, or send your xbox to team modders and have them install a chip 4 you.

3. Eyedea707

Eyedea707 Guest

yep thats exactly it. I know how to solder I just dont know what type of wire i need. Ive instaled it before but then I broke the wire.

4. steimy

steimy Active member