1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xenium Ice Installed but can't FLASH!!! or Get EvolutionX

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by wolfpack8, Oct 3, 2004.

1. wolfpack8

wolfpack8 Member

HELP ME PLEASE. I think I need a tutor. I just can't keep up with the tutorials. What to do?

2. ATIROCKS

ATIROCKS Regular member

What you need to do a burn a selected bios ( 4938..etc) onto a cd-rw and insert it into your xbox dvd drive. Turn it off, boot to the Xenium Os and go the area where you flash the chip. Choose your TSOP, which is called "Retail Kernel" choose a colour and now you have your original bios with a the copy rights etc... Now to ge the modified bios, choose the second selection beside TSOP and you should see your D:/, if not just restart it a couple of times or reburn the cd-rw at a lower speed, press A and select the bios you burnt and choose the colour, to know what bios you are using, and whoola your done. Now boot up with the modified bios, and insert the cd witht the dashboards or whatever method you are choosing to install a dashboard.

3. ATIROCKS

ATIROCKS Regular member

Msg me back, if you encounter any problems.

4. wolfpack8

wolfpack8 Member

Man. Thanks very much. However, that's the problem. What bios do I get? and where? and how? I can burn a cdrw. but locating these files and dashes are drivin' me insane. My XBOX has been inactive all weekend. Just waiting for the files and stuff. I appreciate all of your help. Thanks

5. xJus10x

xJus10x Member

xbins is where u get the files. look for a tut on xbox-scene

6. wolfpack8

wolfpack8 Member

When you say xbins...is that a site? can you email me anything that can send me straight to where I need to go? Randall_Bates@msn.com
    because as soon as I DO get the Xenium flashed, I'll need a dash so, I'll need something about EvolutionX. Which is a completely DIFFERENT BEAST to hunt. I've been trying. Everything that I download about EvolutionX has not had any of the files described needed.
    Thanks