1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xenium Sp ICE Problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by B1indsp0t, Apr 27, 2005.

1. B1indsp0t

B1indsp0t Member

This is my 1st post in this forum so, first of hello to all, ive been hanging around here for a while and have fouind many useful facts and tutorials.

However after a lot of research i still have a problem with my chip.

Got the Xenium solderless, installed no probs installed X2 5028 bios and set time on xbox. then I powered down box and when i restarted using the eject button, xbox loads up defalt xbox bios and dash. Only way i could get back into Xenium OS is to pull out power cord for about 15mins, then when i eject i get into Xenium OS and can load X2 bios. However anytime i power down i have to go through the whole power cord out for 15mins again.

Now im not sure if i should have the quick boot option on in Xenium OS, i got the chip from mrmodchips and on the site it says it comes pre-flashed with the cromwell bios which i heard aint to good for ver 1.6 boxes.

Anyways any help would be much appricated as ive been at this for about a week now.

Cheers

2. Degallle

Degallle Regular member

Well welcome to the site and glad to see more people and new people. Although what excatly to you need help with because to my knowledge you can press the eject button and hold it for like three seconds on boot and it turns the xenium on, i'll try on mine but please specify what you need some help on and we will get back to you asap (lol and if you have a voice message you can leave it in my a$$ lmafo) or you can pm me and i'll try to get back to you asap.

Degalle

3. B1indsp0t

B1indsp0t Member

Thanks for the reply, sorted the porblem chip wasnt sitting right on MOBO I just losened the screw a bit a voila.