1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xenium spice

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by kakeakeai, Apr 14, 2005.

1. kakeakeai

kakeakeai Regular member

i installed the adapter all 5 lights light up. then i plug the ice chip on and it boots with a orange light. the one light does turn off but the ice chip lights up red. wat is wrong?

2. kakeakeai

kakeakeai Regular member

now i fixed that but now it turns on then 3 seconds later turns off does it again then turns off then turns on and flashes red and green it fragged. is it the chip or what?

3. Datalife

Datalife Regular member

Make sure all the wires are inserted all the way.Most likely the're no t making good contacts.

4. kakeakeai

kakeakeai Regular member

nooo all the wires are completely through the wholes and ALL 5 LIGHTS ARE LIT UP i already said that it is something to do with the chip.

5. Datalife

Datalife Regular member

That's how it's supposed to be. The second light from the left is suppose to be off and the Xenium chip light is supposed to be on when you power up your Xbox.When you insert the wires through the holes, you should hear a slight clicking sound when inserted properly,otherwise it will not make good contacts that's why it's fragging.A lot of people think that it's the chip right away who's at fault.

6. kakeakeai

kakeakeai Regular member

i know they are all the way in
    ill try again and report back