1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xeno Top Gear and backups for 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by jetli68, Dec 30, 2007.

1. jetli68

jetli68 Member

hi all and a very happy xmas to u all

right here is my question but before you say google it i have and can not find any info on what i need to know .

right i here you can flash your 360 so you can play backups on it is this right. ? i know you have got to open 360 to find which drive you have. now my question is if i download the firmware for my xbox360 dvd drive . and then use
    Code:
    http://www.modchipstore.com/Xeno-Top-Gear-Xbox-360-Blaster-Clone-16431.html
    to flash my 360 with the firmware i downloaded for my make of drive . will i be able to use my 360 to play backups .sorry if this has been answered on forum but i can not find it tia for any help on this matter

2. fudpucker

fudpucker Regular member

save your money there is no real purpose to buy that thing, you dont need it to flash your xbox, the first thing you need to do is find out what brand and version dvd drive you have and go from there.
    after doing so search therese forums or go to 360mods. com for how to flash your drive.

3. jetli68

jetli68 Member

hi m8 thanks for the reply i have checked 360mods and got the read me on how to flash the drive with the sata card .but it seems a bit hard to do .the Xeno-Top-Gear seem a lot easyer to do i know it more money but seems easyer so will the Xeno-Top-Gear work to firmware my drive so i can play backups on my 360 m8 tia i just need to know if it will do the same thing s the sata card way . thanks

4. fudpucker

fudpucker Regular member

teah it will work but its not going to be easyer like that, to each his own!