1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XenoLite 360 installation

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by padwaxk88, Apr 19, 2007.

1. padwaxk88

padwaxk88 Member

i have a xeno 360 lite version and a samsung/tosh drive
    ive seen diagrams on how to install using the four wires..thing is i dont have a chip covered in the resin stuff...looks like a different motherboard [​IMG] thats the 1 im going by, nd this is mine [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. padwaxk88

padwaxk88 Member

3. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

Well, I didn't use a mod chip for my 360, but the problem is right there in the pictures. If I tell ya, you're going to want to kick your self in the a$$... :)

The chip doesn't go on the motherboard (your pictures), it goes on the board in the dvd drive (mod pics).

You striped that board all the way down for nothing... you don't do anything with it.

When you put those heat sinks back on make sure you use some good thermal paste. The 360 is already known for it's bad design due to heat issues. Those heat sinks play a huge roll.

4. padwaxk88

padwaxk88 Member

dog $hit!!!
    lol super fuckin noob!
    thnx..will look now....btw wud a hacked firmware on my dvd drive work better?

5. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

I feel for ya... we all started as noobs. This one gave me a good laugh. Not at you... just at the mistake in general. It reminded me of some mistakes I made back when I started modding ps2 consoles.

The firmware flash is pretty easy. Here's a tut to download if you want to look through it before you try that mod chip: http://www.360mods.net/Downloads/details/id=61.html

Also, this page has some video tut's: http://www.360mods.net/News/catid=1.html

6. padwaxk88

padwaxk88 Member

can u tell me EXACTLY how to flash my dvd firmware..im on a samsung/tosh drive so its aparently easier?
    i want the xtreme mod..i guess..can i play ntsc?