1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xenosaga 2 and .hack backup problems.

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Goldninja, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Goldninja

Goldninja Member

Well as I probably should've expected, when I tried the burned disk using swap magic, it seemed as if it'd load with the blue screen and all but after it all turned black... nothing. I tried rebuilding the xenosaga 2 iso exactly as instructed in that one thread and nothing. Is there something specific that i have to do with this game or something? I can't even get the damn thing burned successfully after that let alone actually trying to use it. It comes on two disks, both about 4.5 gigs. The program I'm using to burn it with is DVD Decrypter on 1x speed. I'm using memorex DVDs. Any help would be appreciated. If I can't get this to work, then I'll have to wait for that swap magic fix on swapmagicfix.com but who knows how long that will take.

.hack quarantine I can't backup at all. Outbreak was no problem but this one won't burn at all even with dvd decryptor at 1x speed or nero. I even tried rebuilding the normal way but still nothing. Is there anything special I have to do while rebuilding to get this one to burn?

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

i didn't have to rebuild .hack, i just burned it.

3. Goldninja

Goldninja Member

I don't get it. I've tried everything. I can rip it just fine. No errors when reading it, but it just will not burn. It screws up every damn time. Outbreak had no problems whatsoever and it's the same for almost every other backup i've made. I don't know why this one is so stubborn. I think I get the same error when burning the rebuilt Xenosaga 2 iso as well.

I know there must be a way to get xenosaga working. Anyone know a way?