1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xenosaga Import Help

Discussion in 'PS2' started by doragu, May 26, 2004.

1. doragu

doragu Member

Hi !

I'm a french ps2 owner and, as the game Xenosaga was and will not be distributed in Europe (as many other rpgs); That's why I'm considering into buying a NTSC copy of the game. I got the Swap Magic device to play imported games and backups, but I have heard that the DVD of Xenosaga was some DVD-9 thing containing 7.89Go of data !

My question is, is it worth to buy it ? Will my Swap Magic work with such a DVD format ?

Thank you, and sorry if this question was posted before (i have searched through the forums and found nothing)

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

i'm afraid swapmagic will not boot the import of xenosaga as the toc is well in excess of swapmagic's but there is a way around it by spliting the game onto multiple dvd5 dvdr discs if you realy must have this game

3. doragu

doragu Member

Well I guess I'll have to do that, for there is no other way to play Xenosaga, apart from buying a US PS2...

thanks for the reply. i'll start searching for dvd splitting tutorials ^^

4. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

there ia a spliting tutorial on the ps2ownz web site in the dvd rip forum but you will have to sign up to there site