1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xenosga II & Swap Magic 2.0??

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by eyox1, Apr 26, 2005.

1. eyox1

eyox1 Member

I can't get my backed-up copy of Xenosaga II to work. After I insert disc it just goes to black screen. I haven't had any problems with my other games. I'm using DVD Decryptor burning at 2.0 speed. Is it because I have Swap Magic 2.0? I've noticed others haven't had any problem, but also that they were using the new SM 3.3. Anyone know? Thanks

2. E_Pizza

E_Pizza Regular member

well if you go to http://www.swapmagicfix.com/ thatll tell you theres a problem with it, it says TOC so either use DvdLoader 5.2 No PN mode which i doubt will work or try rebuilding the .iso image of the game.

3. eyox1

eyox1 Member

Yeah, I found that TOC info on swapmagic, but I can't find a disc of mine bigger than the Xenosaga one. I know swapmagic has a link to the ps2nfo.com site forums with a list, but I can't access this site. Anyone know what's there? I guess I'll keep going through my games to see which would work. But otherwise just buying the SwapMagic v3.3 works for eveyone else?

4. eyox1

eyox1 Member

NVM! I ahve gotten it to work using CDLoader!
    Thanks anyway!