1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xflash question....(help)...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by BlastOnE, Jan 22, 2007.

1. BlastOnE

BlastOnE Regular member

i have a 3.03 OE-B firmwire and i put xflash on it.it works fine but almost everytime i start it up,it says something like.....x flash has estimated an extremely low ammoutn of space remaning on the fash chip where firmwire files are stored.the combination of the custom files you have writtedn has almost filled flash space.try using a smaller gameboot,or font file.it comes up after like alittle bit of being on.i dont know what this means but does anyone if its okay to be like this? or how do i get rid of some of the things off the flash or whatever? please help me.i dont want anythin bad to happen to my psp.

2. rsrepp

rsrepp Regular member

It means you shouldnt be messing with Xflash. Basically it is saying that the custom firmware is really large and there is no room left for you to put gameboots on etc... They must be smaller because you are running out of flash memory.

3. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

it means that your running out of flash space and its advising you to use a smaller gameboot and/or font. if you do have these on installed on your psp, you should prolly do what it says. and you can also pernamently remove network update if you dont need it. not sure what else you want to remove.

4. rsrepp

rsrepp Regular member

Lol, yah what he said. :)

Last edited: Jan 22, 2007
  5. BlastOnE

BlastOnE Regular member

but how do i know whats on the flash memory if i cant see it?

6. BlastOnE

BlastOnE Regular member

okay i removed the network update and things.and it still says that .. (x flash has estimated an extremely low ammoutn of space remaning on the fash chip where firmwire files are stored.the combination of the custom files you have writtedn has almost filled flash space.try using a smaller gameboot,or font file)
    i also put the default everything back.the font,gameboot,background and it still says that.it says i used like 20.3 mb of the flash memory.anyone know how to fix it that can help me.thanks you alots.

:)

7. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

Last edited: Jan 26, 2007