1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xmb Font(s) question

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by BadBoy787, Mar 14, 2007.

1. BadBoy787

BadBoy787 Regular member

I'm currently using the Spider-Man font on my PSP (and lovin' it, btw)...BUT I think it's kinda too large (the font size; seems to go off the pages sometimes, etc). Is it possible to somehow resize the font or something; possible resize before copying it to my PSP's flash?
    Thanks!

2. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Your best bet is too find a smaller font. I have this awesome small italic font. I'm not sure if you can re-size the font, im not really into that whole hacking and hex-editing stuff so i would just wait for more replys.

3. BadBoy787

BadBoy787 Regular member

Yeah IF other people would actually reply :[. Anywho, thanks for your input. I might just end up having to try some other fonts or something I guess.

4. guano

guano Regular member

5. BadBoy787

BadBoy787 Regular member

Thanks a lot. I got BIRDMAN's font pack, so I'm pretty set with all the fonts I'll really need :]...the only main problem was the thing about having the font(s) kinda too large, and goin' off the screen (problem which I'm still having). But I still appreciate you sharin' your font.
    Anyone else have any more comments about my dilemma?
    Thanks!