1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. tylerscoo

tylerscoo Regular member

Little help with xmb im confused which one to use i have 3.03 oe-c and i want to have Gears Of War XMB a little help would be great thanks.

2. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Read the readme with the Gears of War theme you downloaded.

3. tylerscoo

tylerscoo Regular member

Didnt come with any directions can someone help me out?

4. shanemb

shanemb Regular member

when you open up the folder there will be some other folders like vsh, and font open the vsh folder,and it will say resource,now go into recovery mode(turn your psp completly off and turn it on holding the r button)now press on flash0 it will come up on your computer,now open the vsh folder and there will be a resource folder there, now just drag and drop the gears of war resource folder over the resource folder in flash0, it will say do you want to over wright, click yes to all and then your done,make sure you back up flash0 by saving it to a safe place,like desktop or something.

5. tylerscoo

tylerscoo Regular member

Do you have aim or something

6. tylerscoo

tylerscoo Regular member

What should i delete

7. shanemb

shanemb Regular member

dont delete any thing just drag the gears or war resource folder over to the psp resource folder and click yes to all ,inside the psp resource folder there will be a hole heap of files,and inside the gears of war folder there will only be a few,but if you look close at the to you will see that they are named the same,is all you are doing is replacing those files, so when you drag and drop the folders it will just change those folders and the rest will remain the same.

8. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

just make goddamn sure that you back up your flash0 folder before you do any dragging and dropping!!