1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xmodd.com experiences? Question about their policies...

Discussion in 'PS2' started by dnova2k, Jun 3, 2004.

1. dnova2k

dnova2k Member

Hi. I see a lot of people posting about xmodd.com and their price just can't be beat. But I scanned through their policies and these are what disturb me the most:

Risk of loss through shipping:
    What I understand from this is that if it gets lost during shipping, you just lost your money but xmodd will "try" to resolve it. In my experience with companies that ship, most places that say they try to resolve shipping issues do little more than send a couple papers off to the shipping carrier and wait to hear back. They almost never follow up or call for updates or even try to expediate the investigation if any.

And 2:

Returns and exchanges:
    I understand having a no return policy. But a 5 day defective warranty just seems kind of crappy to me. All items are sold AS IS once delivery has been made. They said somewhere that they pass on the manufacture's warranty to you, but by modding the unit they've broken the warranty seal and the warranty is therefore void.

So what I'm looking for is people who can shar etheir experiences with xmodd... The price is very appealing to me, but most other places that offer the same service for more offer warranties and some sort of shipping insurance as well.

2. Badkarma

Badkarma Regular member

that's pretty shady man i got mine from modchipworld.com and it works great came in the mail like 5 days later and if it is damaged they do have a return policy which to me if extremely important due to all the rip people on the net.good luck

3. account

account Guest

xmodds is very reliable and i see what you mean by that but it could also be protecting him from others that are trying to rip him off by that it got lost in the mail and they want their money back even though they recieved it.

xmodds is my chip supplier and i have never had any problems with lost chips or anything like that.

also people have to make policies like that because many poeple will try to find loop holes and screw the person over. and once i again xmodds is very reliable and does not rip people of.

4. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

I got a Messiah 2 Pro mod from him, very reliable and fast.

5. nrk4594

nrk4594 Regular member

I am in the process of ordering, and they have answered all of my questions. I receive quick email responses from them.

Other people here have bought from them and have recommended their service. I will let you know how it turns out.