1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XModd's pre-modded PS2 Systems...

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Stang04, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Stang04

Stang04 Member

Anyone know how long it took for their pre-modded system to arrive at their door after sending payment? I sent payment last Saturday and when I emailed them they said 7-14 days before being shipped. Just wondering because I really want to get my system especially due to the recent release of GTA SA. Thanks.

2. e3e4520

e3e4520 Member

Xmodd usually ship their stuff pretty fast, however because recently the new PS2s just came out, it might take a little longer.

I just talked to their sales yesterday and he said he had some problems getting consoles these days because of this, but he said he could be getting some.

Be patient, they're nice people though.

3. Stang04

Stang04 Member

I just can't wait to get the system to my house so I can start making backup PS2 games. I hope he gets one soon.

4. Stang04

Stang04 Member

i have yet to hear from xmodd.com about my order being shipped, getting alittle suspicous of them. I mean their copyright at the bottom of their page expired in 2002.

5. Liam1080

Liam1080 Guest

why u gotta wait to make the backups u can make them now u just cant play them lol

6. e3e4520

e3e4520 Member

Just talked to the guy today, he said he had some new ones in so you should be getting yours soon.

You don't have to be suspicious, they're pretty reliable, they have good communications and quite responsive.

7. Stang04

Stang04 Member

Just got an email this morning, it ships today, it was supposed to ship yesterday but rain knocked out their DSL, so hopefully I will get it Saturday at the earliest.

8. dvdps2

dvdps2 Regular member

Did you ever get your ps2, if so how is it working?